Sunday, July 24, 2011

Special Agent Oso

I made some Special Agent Oso cookies and a cake for a little boy turning 4 years old! These are the Oso paw cookies.

This was the first time I have used my 3D bear pan. I was a bit nervous from the last time I tried to do something creative, but I have it a try anyway! Here is the bear fresh out of the oven and cooled off. (It's a cake mix with sprinkles in it)
These pictures were taken with my cell phone so the color is a bit off.
Here is Oso decorated!
I put a "4" and the little boys name on the back of the Oso jacket.
I also had some generic birthday cookies to make. Then I couldn't neglect my family so I made Matt's favorite (m&m cookies) and iced some cupcakes made with the leftover cake batter. Here is the spread that I ended up with this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment